19.7.08

Me ‘n T-Rex

A munch tag line I like to use to introduce myself with on introduction go-arounds is, “…I go back to the dim mists of time – when we used to butt fuck T-Rex”. I use it less so these days since at one time people got so tired of hearing it, they banned me from using it at munches.

Where I got it from was from a signature I saw once when I was on an Australian BDSM list, only they used “…since T-Rex wore thigh-highs and fishnets”. Evoking T-Rex on their part and on my part was an indication of our longevity in the scene (since 1980 for me).

Now as I use it more sparingly, I get bigger laughs. And now other munch goers like to chip in with related comments to keep things going. Can’t keep a good T-Rex down, I guess.

Chao-4-Now

Unc’

No comments: